Region II Team Information
2014 US Youth Soccer Region II Championships | June 20-25, 2014
Boys and Girls, Under-13 through Under-19
- Parking Passes will be available on-site.
- Field Map
- Weather/Tournament Updates: Updates will be posted on the weather hotline at 937-285-0008 after 6:00 AM on Friday, June 20. Any updates will also be posted on the homepage of the scoring site and on Twitter.com/USYSNCS.
- Athletic Trainers: Premier Health
- Nearby Premier Health Locations
- Tape and Trainer Services: All medial tents will be open at 7:15 a.m., prior to first game each day. Taping medical tents will be open through the start of the last game and the main medical tent will remain open until the last game finishes.
- Merchandise: Fine Designs Merchandise: Commemorate your successful season with souvenirs at the merchandise tent located at the John Ankeney Soccer Complex.
- Photo Services: All Star Productions will be on site.
- Video Services: Sports Video USA
- Backup Fields (In case of inclement weather)
- Practice Fields
- Parking and Driving Access
- The best entry route into the Ankeney Complex is Yellow Brick Road to Orchard Lane. Yellow Brick Road is accessible from State Route 35 and Factory Road. Exits from the Ankeney Soccer Complex will be available from both Orchard Lane and Yellow Brick Rd.
- Matches on Fields 1-6 have the option of parking outside the Complex in the Yellow Brick Road parking lot.
- Matches on Fields 7-12 will have parking options along the east, west and south perimeter of these fields.
- Matches on Fields 13-18 will have parking options along the east, west and south perimeter of these fields, as well as, the parking lots adjacent to Fields 19 and 21.
- Matches on Fields 19-21 will have parking options in the parking lots adjacent to fields 19 and 21.
Schedules and Draw Information:
2014 Team Forms: These forms are REQUIRED at registration