Region II Team Information
2016 US Youth Soccer Region II Championships | June 24-29, 2016
Boys and Girls, Under-13 through Under-19
Schedule and Draw Information:
- Hotels: Hotel accommodations for all teams were selected by the State Associations based on the regional hotel draw. Elizabeth Weimer and Site Search are handling all hotel reservations through their website: www.sitesearchllc.net. Elizabeth can be contacted via telephone at 502-292-3198 or email at email@example.com
- Registration: There will be no on-site team registration. Team registration is taking place through each State Association prior to arrival to Grand Park. Questions about the event can be answered by each State Association.
- Welcome Tent: A welcome tent area will be set up between F22 and F24 to assist with directions and answer questions. The welcome tent will be open during the hours listed below for Team Bag Pick-Up.
- Team Bag Pick-Up: US Youth Soccer, Region II, and the LOC are providing a team bag with handouts and information. Teams must pick up their bag at Grand Park in the area between fields F22 and F24. Pick up dates include Thursday, June 23 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, June 24 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Parking: All games are scheduled to be played on Fields F10-F31, which will require use of parking lots E, F, and G for cars/trucks and lot C for buses and recreational vehicles. There will be NO CHARGE for parking.
- Medical: Medical services will be provided by Athlete Packs. Complimentary taping service will be provided. Please bring supplies for taping. NOTE: medical issues and injuries on the fields will have priority.
- Photos: Coaches or managers need to register at the website below to schedule a time for a team picture. All Star Action Photography will be the official photographer for the event. All teams must have a team photo scheduled before the end of Round Robin play. Orders will all be fulfilled on site at Grand Park by end of play Sunday, June 26, 2016. All Star will also be offering PRE-ORDER Discounts on Team Packages and Individual Orders. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact their offices at 248-477-9500 or visit http://www.allstarproductions.us/2016_USYSA_Main.html.
- T-Shirts: Official event T-shirts and souvenirs will be sold by pre-order and on-site. Pre-ordering as a team is recommended, which can be done through http://www.todofut.com/usys-region-ii-championships.html. The apparel purchased online before Sunday, June 18 will be shipped direct to the address provided on the order.
- Event Weather Hotline: Weather updates will also be posted on the Region II website, Region II Facebook and Region II Twitter pages: http://regionii.usyouthsoccer.org/regionals/eventupdates/.
Follow all the action from the 2016 National Championship Series by following us on social media! Share your moments using #ROADtoTX.