2017 US Youth Soccer Region II Championships | June 23-28, 2017
Yankton Trail Park | Sioux Falls, S.D.
Boys and Girls, 13-U through 19/20-U
Schedule and Draw Information:
- Complete schedule, scores, and standings website [Available June 12]
- 2017 Entries with Wildcards [PDF]
- 2017 Preliminary Games Schedule Grid [PDF]
- 2017 Semifinal Games Schedule Grid [PDF]
- 2017 Final Games Schedule Grid [PDF]
- Yankton Trail Park Field Map: [PDF]
- Hotels: Hotel accommodations for all teams were selected by the State Associations based on the regional hotel draw. Additional information will be provided by the State Associations closer to event date Teams must use hotels through their State Associations and may not secure their own hotel rooms outside of this process.
- Team Bag Pick-Up: Team managers must pick up their team's bag (along with parking passes) at Yankton Trail Park between 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM on Thursday, June 22.
- Parking: Parking passes will be available for $10/day for $30/event. If you pre-order as a team, the event passes will only be $25. Teams are strongly encouraged to pre-order parking passes as those vehicles that do not have pre-purchased parking passes will be redirected into another line to purchase on-site, while vehicles with parking passes will be waived into the park. Team managers should pre-order for their entire team [link coming soon]. Team passes will be available for pick up, along with the team's goodie bag, at Yankton Trail Park on Thursday, June 22, from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. To avoid paying for an extra day, please pick up passes on Thursday.
- Medical: Medical services will be provided. Complimentary taping service will be provided. Please bring supplies for taping. NOTE: medical issues and injuries on the fields will have priority.
- Photos: All Star Action Photography will be the official photographer for the event. Coaches or managers need to register online to schedule a team for a team picture. All teams must have a team photo scheduled before noon on Sunday, June 25. Orders will be completed on site by the end of play on Sunday, June 25. All Star will also be offering PRE-ORDER discounts on Team Packages and Individual orders. If you have any questions, please contact All Star at 248-477-9500. Schedule team pictures here.
- Video Services: Sports Video USA will provide video services for teams at the event. They film entire soccer games in a professional manner using HD cameras mounted on 30-foot tall tripods. For more information, click here.
- T-Shirts: Official event T-shirts and souvenirs will be sold by pre-order and on-site. Pre-ordering as a team is recommended, which can be done through TodoFut.com. The apparel purchased online before Friday, June 16 will be shipped direct to the address provided on the order.
- Weather Updates: Weather updates will also be posted on the Region II website, Region II Facebook and Region II Twitter pages along with on US Youth Soccer social media (links below).
- Practice Fields: Practice fields will be available at the Sanford Sports Complex located off I-29 and exit 82 - Benson Rd. One hour slots are available on Thursday, June 23 and Monday, June 26. Sign up for practice fields here.
Follow all the action from the 2017 National Championship Series by following us on social media!