College Coach Registration
Register with the US Youth Soccer Event Management System to gain access to event rosters, player information, contacts and event information. College coaches looking to register for the 2017 US Youth Soccer Region II (Midwest) Championships in Sioux Falls, S.D., and additional regional championship events, please click the link below:
College Coach Registration | College Coach Login (for returning coaches)
2017 US Youth Soccer Region II (Midwest) Championships
The top teams in the 13-and-Under through 19/20-and-Under Boys and Girls age groups from the 14 Midwestern Region State Associations will compete for a Regional Title and advance to the 2017 US Youth Soccer National Championships.
College Coach Informational Letter [PDF]
Preliminary Games: June 23-25
Semis: June 27
Finals: June 28
Complex: Yankton Trail Park
3901 S Minnesota Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Field Map [PDF]
- Hotel Accommodations: A block of rooms, on a first come first served basis, has been set up for college coaches at Red Rock Inn (just 2.7 miles from the complex). This is simply a hold to assist with your travel needs for the Midwest Regional Championships. The rate for a room with a single bed is $69/night plus tax and includes breakfast and WiFi. The deadline to confirm your reservation is June 6 at 1:00 PM (central). After that, rooms will be released to the public. For more instructions, refer to the college coach informational letter above.
- College Coach Credentials: College coaches that have registered for the 2017 Region II Championships will be able to pick up their event credential at Yankton Trail Park. College coach on-site registration will open at 7:00 AM Friday (6/23) morning at the College Coaches tent just west of field 11 (blue box on map).
- Parking: College coaches parking will be in the grassy lot southwest of field 12 (near the event headquarters).
- Meals: A daily sign in sheet will be available at the College Coach tent, which provides you with a complimentary meal voucher each day to be used at any of the concession stands for your convenience.
- Refreshments: Additional refreshments will be available in the air-conditioned VIP trailer near the headquarters. Your college coach credential gets you access into the lounge.
Questions: Contact Steve Franklin, Region II Championships College Coach Liason